Hi! I’m Krystine Edwards of Living Pretty Styled! A Charleston resident, realtor, designer, blogger, wife and mom of two boys! I am a busy lady but I love to have my fun and we are always on the go. I have a passion for real estate and have been a realtor for 11 years. I also love renovating and decorating. I launched my design business 2 years ago and it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! From selling to buying, renovating and decorating. Homes make me so happy and I could not have chosen a more amazing city to fulfill that passion. I have been here 15 years and plan to stay!
I’m excited to show you around my beautiful city! There is so much to do that I’m sure you won’t be able to do it all in one visit, so make sure you come back, I promise you will want to!
1. Sleep at the Spectator hotel, I can’t gush about this fabulous hotel enough. The service, the breakfast in bed, the bikes & did I mention the amazing design?
2. If you’re coming down south, you have to have fried chicken! Hands down, our favorite is the amazing Leon’s Oyster bar. (Don’t forget to order the scalloped potatoes and the soft serve for dessert)
3. OK, so you decided you weren’t in the mood for ice cream at Leon’s? Well, the coconut cake from the Peninsula grill is out of sight! One slice is enough to share!
4. Want to feel like you’re a Charlestonian? Grab a drink at the bar at Zero George and head up to the amazing piazza. Enjoy the breeze and views of the beautiful courtyard.
5. Interested in doing some fun shopping? Hampden clothing on King Street has the latest and most fabulous clothes from amazing designers. Stacy, the owner, has amazing style and is always on the know.
6. Want to have some fun on the water? Drive over to Shem Creek and hop aboard one of the chartered boats an enjoy an evening cruise,
7. Not feeling water activities? A simple walk down the Battery viewing the historic mansions is a great way to get in some exercise while taking in breath taking views.
8. Take in a little theatre and some history. Head down to Dock Street Theatre to see a play. It is one of the oldest theatres in town. It just went through a huge restoration and is quite spectacular.
9. And if you really want to check out a historic home. There are plenty of home tours via the Historic Preservation Society. I recently had cocktails in the garden at the Rhett Aiken house and it was magical.
11. Make sure you stop by Charleston Revisions. I LOVE shopping at this store for unique finds for my clients. They have such a great eclectic and bright mix.
12. Finally, before you leave, take a quick walk through the market. You can purchase sweetgrass baskets, get your fill of pralines and listen to some live music.
That was just the tip of the iceberg! If you’re one of my buyers, you get a great tour and from me while we house shop! I could go on and on, but that’s a start and it’s will give you some amazing highlights of Charleston. You will need to come back for more to get it all in! Enjoy!