Looking for a little weekend DYI inspiration? How about fix yourself up a lovely little bar cart. Not a drinker? No problem… you could make it a coffee cart, a cute spot in your home for waters and snacks or you could even add it to a bedroom as a nightstand or spot for your accessories and trinkets. Here is a step by step guide to what to purchase and then some photo inspiration of my favorite bar carts from around the web!
1. Start with a gold bar cart.
2. Add some colorful bottles of your favorite champagne, wine, sparkling water, poison of choice.
3. Add some pretty glasswear.
4. Add personality.
5. Add books to give the elements height and dimension.
6. Fill in with florals. (Real or fake)
7. Whip up a tasty cocktail and pre-pour some drinks for pinterest-worthy photos.
Check out some of my favorite bar carts from around the web!